- A child had lost their worksheet
- Several children decided to see what Pritt sticks smell like
- A number of children spontaneously started singing 'Baa Baa, Black Sheep'
- A child had 2 worksheets (see no.1)
- A child sneezed (big time!) and then just dropped the tissue open on the table
- A child was talking animatedly while holding scissors
- and finally, a child was eating the leftover paper.
Now, just to clarify, these are not things that are unique to this school/class, nor are they common occurrences here. However, today there must have been something in the water...!
Right, off to write more plans/evaluations/observations...