Thursday, January 18, 2007

From Hull...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year & all that jazz!

Sorry for the break in transmission. I will update on Christmas & New Year escapades at some point, but for the time being... I'm in Hull for the time being on teaching placement, and will have very limited computer time. Indeed, I'm writing this from the class computer...
I got my Child Study assignment (4,000 words on the value and purpose of observing children in class) handed in on time, although it did involve working until 4:30am the night before it was due in (which was last Friday). I then moved temporarily to Hull on Sunday and started placement on Monday. ie. I'm knackered!

Anyhoo, I'd better go. :o)

God bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally,

I'm glad you liked our "reptiles." I just noticed your blog (I pay more attention now that I have one, LOL.)

Looks good!

Kristin (YankeeMom)