Things to do before i die:
1. Have kids
2. Be first to tell someone about Christ
3. Learn to speak Japanese
4. Qualify as a teacher
5. Write a book
6. Learn to drive
7. Learn sign language
Things i cannot do:
1. Wink my right eye
2. See without my glasses/contact lenses
3. Be tall
5. Read Arabic
6. Solve differential equations
7. Sit still
Things i say most often:
2. I don't know.
3. It's over there *points in direction of requested object*
4. Ooh, I'd love a coffee...
7. Hang on...
Seven Books i Love:
1. Notes from a Small Island - Bill Bryson
2. Anything by Robin Hobb
3. Hollowtree House - Enid Blyton
4. The Lost Message of Jesus - Steve Chalke
5. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
6. Messy Spirituality - Mike Yaconelli
7. The Bartimaeus Trilogy - Jonathan Stroud (his parents & sister go to my church!)
Seven movies i can watch over and over:
1. The Truman Show
2. Monsters Inc.
3. Mona Lisa Smile
4. West Side Story
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Great Escape
7. School of Rock
Seven things I got for Christmas:
1. Divine Chocolate
2. Grow-Your-Own Spices
3. Jewel in the Crown - Fairport Convention (CD)
4. Teach yourself Japanese - Beginner's edition (book)
5. PDA - HP iPaq 2200
6. A frame for my map cross-stitch
7. Book of very random and yet very interesting lists.
Seven people to do this next:
1. Chris F
6. Tim C
7. Erm, some more people need to get blogs ...
1 month ago