Sunday, March 12, 2006

Quick Update...

Just a quick one to let people know a little of what's going on in my not-very-interesting world just now...

I got back a letter on Friday saying that Leicester don't want me. (Roehampton already said that the course was full). So, I'm not sure what's going to happen next year, but I know that God has a plan. I just wish he'd tell me!

I've got a new phone contract and will soon have a new handset too. I will be back with O2 online, but my number's coming with me, so that won't change.

Finally, I have decided to not go to Word Alive this year, for various reasons. I hope everyone who is going has an amazing time though!

I think that's all that I wanted to say for now...

God bless!

PS. I think I will be in St.Albans from the 18th/19th March for about a week, and then again from about the 4th-18th April.

No comments: