Thursday, March 22, 2007

Stitch and time...

Just a quick check in regarding the world of me...

I am in the process of writing a 4,000 word essay. It currently stands at 1,519 words, but it's starting to flow, so that's good.
Title is:
“A teacher or practitioner will be a more effective manager of children’s behaviour if s/he demonstrates and promotes positive values, attitudes and behaviour underpinned by theories”
Discuss with regard to observations & experiences from teaching practice as well as theories/literature.

Not the most inspiring topic ever, but it's getting there.

Oh, it's due in at 3pm tomorrow! :oS


In other news, I had a mole removed from my arm this afternoon, so I now have 2 stitches and a rather large plaster on my arm. It's quite sore/tender, but not too bad really. I've never had stitches before. :o)

Also, I'm planning on being in Reading on Wednesday 4th April (just under 2 weeks away) with Michael, Chris & Rebecca... so if anyone fancies meeting up for a Shakeaway & a trip to the Chappy, drop me a comment/email and we'll see what we can arrange.


Better get on... this essay won't write itself, more's the pity!

2 comments:

Martin said...

Are you just there for the day? I was thinking of coming down that kind of way at the weekend.

Sally said...

No, just for the day, I'm afraid. That's a real shame.

We'll be in St.Albans that night & Thursday though, if that's any better?

Have you booked for Greenbelt yet?