Saturday, July 02, 2005

Blue Skies & Smooth Trails...

It's come to the time of year that means many 'goodbyes' for anyone involved in education. Tomorrow, I move out of this house and am forced to part ways with several people I care about very much. I just want to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed being at Reading. I have made many, many true and wonderful friends here. You guys have made me feel special and so cared about, and I hope and pray that I have achieved the same in return. I hope to see people soon - at Ros & Dave's wedding, if nothing else, for many of you!

I'm sorry this is rather melancholy - I've feeling a little bewildered by everything - it hit about an hour ago that this really is it. And I have done no packing yet. Guess I ought to be up early tomorrow... better get some shut-eye. God bless!

No comments: